First Northeast Bank of Nebraska
It is important to understand that before granting access to some information, you will be prompted to give the application that permission. If you do not wish to grant permission you may decline. If you later wish to grant permission this can be updated in your device settings.
What types of personal information we may collect include:
- Location: your location, if enabled is used to prevent fraudulent activity and to display locations near you.
- Contacts/Contact list: Allowing access lets you add contacts to use with features that allow you to send money via the mobile app if applicable. We will only add the contacts you choose and that information will not be shared.
- Camera/Images: This app may use your camera to capture check images, take pictures of receipts, scan ID, scan authorized QT codes and to conduct video chat.
- Your name, address, email, phone number, social security number, and account number.
- Financial and transaction information necessary to provide the service.
- Information that you provide via an email request or inquiry.
- Third party information collected from consumer reporting agencies and credit bureaus in order to provide some services.
- Device data, browser type, IP address, mobile carrier and location such as city, state and geographic area.
- Online activity such as pages or screens viewed, duration time, and navigation paths.
- Cookies which are text files that store and identify you for the purpose of navigation.
How we may collect personal information:
- On your mobile device, such as settings, device identifiers, location, and analytical information.
- From third party affiliates.
- From your use of the app and the services.
How we may use and share information collected:
We share personal information about you only as permitted by law to facilitate the creation of, and to secure and maintain your account. To identify you as a legitimate user and to provide administrative and email services.
How we protect and retain your information:
Note about Children:
Links to other sites:
We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version that will be effective immediately upon posting.