First Club for Fun!
Of Banking with First Northeast Bank of Nebraska! First Club is a social organization for our customers in the “55 and Better” age group. We host many social get-togethers and travel events, such as one-day bus trips, holiday gatherings, card parties, movies, and more!
We do the hard work of putting it all together as a thank you for long years of patronage, so you can have the fun!
- Age 55 and over, and
- $5,000 average balance in a checking, savings, or CD account, or
- Direct deposit of any retirement check, or
- $15.00 per month membership fee
- Free regular checking account for one personal account (can be joint or single)
- Free First Club checks for one regular personal checking account
- First-year free on new 3×5 safe deposit box (subject to availability)
- No-fee cashier’s checks and money orders
- Lots of fun!
- Free stop payments
- Free notary services
- Free faxes (inside U.S. only)
- Social activities
Stop in at any one of our locations and visit with a First Club representative for a more detailed list of benefits!
See a First Club representative at any location for account opening procedures.
Common account fees in this schedule may apply.